Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Such and So

I once had a such and so
And everywhere we’d go
The such would fuss
And the so did twitter
They could put on quite a show

The such came full of mischief
The so acted way too loud
Running rings
All around the room
Doing what was not allowed

They both were full of whimsy
With their twists and fancy tricks
Coming up
With schemes and dreams
Impressing mostly chicks

Then the such went down to Texas
Which left us in a lurch
And the so met a fem
So the so and so
Got married in a church

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved to read your tale
it tugged upon my heart
yet Such is life
so move on
still, sorrow when we part

6:15 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

So great to hear of your such and so
They remind me of a moose
But that was oh so long ago
And an echo of Dr Seuss
And now I find that good Sir Harry
Is writing of a pun
And so and so's who run and marry
By jingo, what good fun!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

It's always nice to see something light-hearted from you Way. I read this out loud, the way it deserves, and it made me smile.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Shades of Ned Kelly, Anonymous. And I see a smile on Gone's puss.
And the one on Jays looks gorgeous.
(even if she hates our George Bush)
I'll tell you, Ken, what the facts is.
It's about my eleven-year-old's maxis.
When I stick in a line about Texis.
He will pause and read the thing.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody wake me up, what boring !

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody wake me up, what boring !

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody wake me up, what boring !

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home