Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Perhaps

I have labored hard to dig this hole, and now must rest from such bothersome toil, and go wash up.

The deceased Bon Adventure presently lays in state for any and all who wish to pay their final respects, after which I must implore brother Allen to step forward, if he would be so kind and gracious, and come up with a eulogy before we lower the spent form into its quiescent place.

He knew the man as well as I. Now, does anyone own a fiddle?

6 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

Bon Adventure is not dead; he merely sleeps a while. See, note how the glass mists over faintly when I place it adjacent to his nostril. He sleeps, I tell you, perchance to dream, and in the morning will arise to venture forth once more. Now Yorick, he's a different story...

8:38 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I am NOT kissing him, glass box or no :P

10:08 AM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

I love the new sub-heading.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

So do I, Gone. But I'm feeling pretty damned vain having to constantly re-load the consarned thing. Where can a good programmer be found?


Beth, might I helpfully suggest a small Dr. Zuess book, or possibly Itssy Bittsy Spider?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

did*

10:50 PM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Didn't last long huh? That's a shame... :(

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home