Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Monday, May 09, 2005

Fair Warning

I have begun to take a fresh look into an old manuscript of mine, trying to get the thing right. And I can tell you this -- as one who works extremely hard to avoid complaining publicly about my life, I could rightly take up the habit soon, and I might even learn to enjoy the job.

Now were I a logical man, I would start off telling the beginning of the upcoming stories, but I lack pointy ears. My current plans are to dump you off somewhere in the middle of the mess; not to be cruel but simply to get going, so if you are a voracious eater, pack yourself a huge lunch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

Ah, so this is what the big change is all about. I look forward to this meal already (even though I just had a peanut butter sandwich)!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Cool! Bring it on, Harry, I'll start packing a lunch.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt I can pack up anything as delicious as what you have in store for us, but I would still like to apply for the rights to the first concession stand.
"Peanuts! Popcorn!"
(With a show this good, I could make a killing.)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home