Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Muddy Feet

The Good Lord knows how much I hate reading poetry, yet if He laughs when I write it, then I keep Him in stitches.

Muddy-footed countenance
Tells me where you play
Running in and out
My house all day
Careless as the breeze
Careless; there you go!
Careless is a muddy-footed smiling happy child

Lest I go and ruin
That muddy-footed smile
Lest I take away
Your happy-all-the-while
Careless as a bug
Careless; there we go!
Careless is a muddy-footed smiling happy dad

6 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

Well you made me smile, Way. Very nice - and you've been keeping your poetic talents well-hidden all this time. I suppose I should have guessed, from the quality of your writing...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Have a look at Mad's last comment on my latest blog, Way. ;)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Good stuff hun.
Big smile.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Wyrfu said...

Well, you've made it at last, Way. You now have an entry in Mad's Links page. ;)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Sweet! Now that deserves a Red Dog here.


Now, two other features I noticed: 1) A stubby pencil to clic on for easy edits (someone had me in mind, thank you), and 2) a garbage can icon to delete comments. Why would I even think of doing such a thing?


But with B Blog, HTLM gets refused. (back to triple-spacing for paragraphs)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Very cute, but I refuse to mop the floor!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home