Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Untitled

After catching the last few of an interview of Bob Dylan by Ed Bradley on 60 Minutes, I left the room and wrote another (nother) song. I’ll only publish the first two verses here, mainly to fill space, but also to use the new hotmail code a good friend sent me. It’s officially call HTML, but I hate screaming in caps.

And if it gathers remarks, way-cool.

What business do you have of coming up in here?
What makes you think that you’re so special, son?
You looking mighty perky, dressed the way you are
Better hope that you don’t come undone.
Better be uneasy - lest you fall.

(two, three, four)

This ain’t no cheap advice I’m handing out to you
I seen it all before, hear me say
Lying, cheating, scheming - that ain’t nothing new
It’s always and forever been that way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

Some call it HTML
Some call it what-the-hell
There's even html
But it's really
HyperText Mark-up Language

Thankya very much

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hmm, songwriting and lessons in html...what else are you serving? This is turning into a buffet of sorts!

J

9:21 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Did someone say buffet?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Now THERE is a funny word, Jimmy!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home