Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ambition

I want to live where the sugarcane grows
And feel hot sand between my toes
Swing in a hammock while soaking up rain
And not wear many clothes

Rearrange clocks differently to evening time
Drink chilled beers with tinge of lime
View slowed-down passages of haloed moons
And never need a dime

A desire for a lengthy stretch of beach
Bowls filled with fruit within my reach
A very small band of students near
For lazy I can teach

7 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

From the depths of winter dreams of summer do flow... :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That one arrived in the dead of a Hoohooville summer, which fizzle all-too fast.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Just so long as you wear clothes while visiting a certain owl ;)

4:35 PM  
Blogger sweetpea said...

I just be danged if I can understand these blogs........mabe I was married to a man from mars....

2:43 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Say, Peas. Didn't I seed you before?

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!!!!

p.s.-hi dad!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Thank you, David. Yer a sweetie.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home