Name:
Location: marengo, il, United States

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

That-cat is in the closet again. He likes to run in there and hide and sit and stare when I open the door, like, “What are you doing, opening the door? Can’t you see I’m hiding here?”

“Oh, excuse me, That-cat.”

So I shut the door and walk away and leave him alone till he wants to come out and be a part of my world once more and pretend to be my friend again. Understand, it’s all part of an act.

“Look!” I mock. “That-cat is back.”

“Jerk-face. What are you doing up?”

“I made you a Christmas card.”

“So?”

“I stuck it in your door so you’d see it.”

“I have to take my contacts out and go to bed.”

“I’ll wake you up in the morning.”

“Okay. Fine.”

“I love you.”

“Yeah, I love you too. Now get to bed.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Why is it that cats ALWAYS want to be on the other side of any door?

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home